Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Taking it easy

So I've been running lately but I haven't updated lately because I guess I just don't feel good about it. I've really been taking it easy, doing about half of my runs because of my ankle and I don't want to overdo it. I want to get into a doctor and eventually physical therapy for it, and I don't want to mess anything up. Perfect excuse, right? O:)

So lately I've just been running for about 15 minutes, usually a 5 minute run followed by two 3-minute runs, and some walking in between. Then after that I've been doing some biking and the elliptical machine to still get my cardio in.

It's frustrating, but I have time. My next race is Feb. 28, which is in about 7 weeks. I shouldn't be stressing right now but I don't want to get off track! I also need to definitely start running outside. Humph. :(

I also picked up:


JILLIAN! haha. I'll probably pick up another Biggest Loser video too, for the days that I am soooo lazy that I don't want to go to the gym, or when I'm snowed in, etc.
I've heard they're both really good workouts, so I'm pretty stoked for that.

I'll probably give myself today off, and run again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment