Sunday, July 25, 2010

Upcoming races

I thought I'd post a schedule of what I'm racing and when, for those who are interested... :) a * next to the date denotes that I have run the race before.

August 8: Salem Heritage 5k in Salem, Mass.

October 11: Tufts 10K for women in Boston, Mass.

October 17: Bay State (half) Marathon in Lowell, Mass.

October 24*: Baypath Humane Society of Hopkinton's 5k for Paws and Claws in Hopkinton, Mass.

January 1, 2011*: Lowell 1st Run in Lowell, Mass.

That's a pretty solid schedule to me! I'm so excited to run a half marathon where I live, because I'm going to be training on the streets of the actual race. I'm also so excited to run the Baypath 5k again because I just love running with puppies, even though I don't have one of my own. The Baypath race was my very very very first one and I got a horrible time but it really made me love racing and want to do better! So this year I know I'll get a better time.

I'm also so excited to run the Lowell 1st run again, last year that race was a BLAST! I loved starting the year off right with a run and the after party was fabulous!

So there you have it folks. Who's running with me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment